You will need for this tutorial
The beautiful blog train kit by Melissaz Creations here
The awsome template by Millie's PSP Madness here
FTU tube by NoFlutter, you can see her amazing art here
1. Open the template in psp.
Go to image, resize with the following settings:
Pixel Dimensions, select Pixels in the drop down menu and change to 400.
Resample using smart size, resize all layers checked.
2. Go to Image, canvas size change the width and height to 600 pixela.
Placement click the middle triage shape click ok.
3. Delete the top layer and Layer 8.
4. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, resize and place as desired go to effects, 3D effects and a drop shadow with these settings: H-4, V4, opacity 56, blur 6, color black, use these settings throughout the tutorial.
5. Make layer 4 active, go to Adjust,color balance, manual color correctionclick on the source color change the HTML to #ffff00, then change the target color to a color that compliments your tube, this can be done by clicking on any part of your tube with the dropper tool.
6. Repeat step 5 with layer 9 active
7. Make layer 10 active, go to selections, select all, selections float then selection and defloat, then back to selections, modify and expand by 2 pixels add a new raster layer and flood fill the same color you choose for layers 4 & 9, drag this layer below layer 10, go to selection, deselect, add a dropshadow.
8. Make layer 1 active. go to selections, select all, selections float, selctions defloat
9. Open P05 copy and paste as a new layer on to your canvas then go to selection, invert and hit delete on your keyboard, then back to selections, select none.
10. Make layer 7 active, repeat the steps in step 8, then open p09 and repeat the steps in step 9.
11. Open Element20 copy and paste as a new layer, go to image, resize, change the pixels to percent in the dropdown menu and resize by 75% smart size, resize all layers unchecked, drag this layer below layer 1.
12. open element 34, copy and paste as a new layer onto your canvas, go to image, resize and resize by 60%, add a drop shadow.
13. Open element 31, copy and paste as a new layer, arrange at the end of the Bee-u-tiful word art, add a drop shadow.
14. add your name and copy righ info. your done!